Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ride the T with me again

I'm going to spend another T Ride blogging my way through. I'm currently waiting for a B line at government center. I hate the E line because from afar it is a tease because it looks like it's going to be a B line. I saw something today that made me realize there are certain tasks that men and women should be able to do based on their sex.
wait before we get to that I gotta make a quick side bar I'm waiting for the T and wondering what goes through peoples mines to think that they are entitled to just casually walk up and cut everyone who is waiting in line. I'm standing here and his little lady just strolled up and stood in front of me so I inched up and she gave me the stink eye. well we will just see once the t gets here I have no hesitation of pushing her aside someone has to teach this person a lesson and I'll take one for all man kind and do my duty.

I'll get back to this in a moment as it seems like every t in the world is coming through here except the B line so I'll get back to my story. damn she got on a D line so that whole digression was for naught. thanks for listening. 3 of the last 4 were D lines officially I'm allowed to proclaim the d line gay. anyway back to my story I was walking to get a coffee and I saw a cab driver trying to change a tire but he had the car jacked up before taking the lug nuts off. so it was pretty funny watching him turn the lug nuts only to have the tire spin along. I wanted to yell " hey numb nuts you gotta take them off before you raise the car up" but the person looked like he had a 3% chance of understanding what I was tying to say.
there are things as men you should be able to accomplish. changing a tire has got to be up there. for anyone who can't, they should have their man card suspended until they complete 2 of the following 3 activities 1. watch all the Rocky movies back to back 2. take something apart in the house and put it back together 3. get in a fight and not go to the ER, don't really recommend this so let's change it to drive somewhere you have never been and not stop for directions. I know this sounds sexist but don't worry ladies there are things that can get your dame card temporally yanked. not being able to sew on a button has got to be right up there. your punishment would be doing two of the following activities 1. bake a cake from scratch 2. watch a ballgame with your boyfriend/husband and the only thing you are allowed to say is "want another beer honey" 3. pump your own gas, yes ladies it is indeed legal for you to pump gas, we are a equal society so get out
there and start pumping ( left that wide open for all sorts of jokes).

this t is jammed good thing I got on at govt center so I was able to get myself a seat. on a completely random side note, I think I'm going to switch from peeing in urinals at work to toilets. now before you call me unamerican or a Nancy boy hear me out. there is virtually 0 splash factor, you get all the privacy in the world. the only down side is when you are not alone it makes a ton of noise to pee in a toilet so u gotta be respectful to someone sitting down to do their business, also you will always be walking out of stalls so anyone walking in assumes you just took a doo doo. that is another thing if you just peed and are washing your hands about to leave and someone comes in, they automatically assign you the blame for the smell it's just not fair

someone just fainted which makes twice in the last 2 days has happened so I'm getting off we are at kenmore so I'm going to take the 57 bus home because this girl is going to cause massive delays she's ok according to her. lost my seat though gonna have to stand on the bus most likely. I would walk home but it's raining. this unexpected switch is killing my drive to keep this going so I'll end here again it's real hard to edit these from my phone so I'll have to edit later. thanks for riding with me.

Im home now, everyone must have had the same idea as me as the 57 was so fulli couldnt even get on, so i went back downstairs at kenmore and hopped onto a B line and went home, was able to get a seat. Terrence pointed out yesterday that the neighbor after a 2 week hiatis is back with his little car, that led me to try and think what he was doing for those two weeks, my guess is that his girlfried finally fed up about the backseat ( no pun intended) she is taking to the car got the best of her and she cried in the car, and i bet he had her completley get the inside washed and replaced. so that is my guess.

1 comment: