Thursday, July 30, 2009

yet another ride along

I'm going to do another post while riding the T to work. I don't have my fantasy mag andthe metro stand didn't have any left so I figured may as well blog. this is he only time where there are not 75 metros scattered about figures when I need one there isn't one. this T is pretty empty, sitting across from an old preppy c babe wearing suspenders. you don't see that look too often anny more. I think he knows I'm writing about him he keeps looking at me, and it goes without saying but he has a grocery bag with him.

do you ever notice. ertain people at work who love a particular shirt way too much and overwear said shirt? there is a guy at work who I notice weAring at least once a week. it's a cool shirt so I am sure it is the ace in the rotation but you can't trot Josh Beckett out there too many times he will get worn out, you gotta let the scrubs get their shot, so take he advice bill murphy, yeah that's right i called him out there is 0 chance he reads this. I can see wearing pants a lot but not the same shirt it is way too easy to spot. unless he has 5 black polos with white stripes, I should pull a Michael Scott and mark his shirt to see if he wears the
same one again. the old guy I'm sitting next to has the eye glasses string and his wallet in a chain. the reason I'm focusing on him is cuz this train is pretty empty and boring. besides the one standard goth girl with a trombone case.

one thing that I qiiestion but am too lazy to look up, hopefully someone reading this will fill me in. what is he plural of e-mail. I hear people say I got. bunch of emails but is that right? I got a lot of email on that, that sounds better to me. I guess just saying emails is wrong but it's so far in the common vernacular, just like ain't. so if you know or care to throw an opinion dowm let me know.

I think this train is setting a record for the most boring ride ever. there are no interesting characters which is making my job a bit harder. there isn't even thre one person who stands no matter how many open seats there are. I can see bigger people not wanting to squeeeze in but when there is a whole row I don't get it. I. the afternoon it is more explainable because they might be sitting all day for work. but in the morning I don't get it, who does not want to sit down. like the Seinfeld episode where George gets the security guard a chair. one other thing about the t is the loyalty you feel to the person you are sitting next to especially on the old school ones where the two seats are there and that is it for that row. if a seat opens up and you get it, the other person feels like it was their fault I do at least. u gotta have the "I've gone this far mentality" maybe I'm over thinking it but when you see a bunch of empty eats and there are still peolple sitting next to each other it's because I bet they are thinking the same thing and do not want to offend the person, IMHO. watch for it I bet you'll see it.

keepers are due tomorrow and I'm so excited that football is starting soon besides the weather it's the best time of the year.

just saw an interesting interaction this woman spotted a guy she knew and starts talking to him. he looked turned then realized who she was and said hi. you could tell he didn't want to take his headphones off. but he did cuz she's talking a million
miles per second and sat down right n front of him so he's stuck. he even tried holdog the earbuds right up to his ear but she didn't get he hint. so proceeds so make fun of his shirt by asking " oh casual day today?" this leads me to my next thing I hate when you se someone you kind of know but when u pass them u don't know whether to do the head nod or stop and talk. especall dificult when u ad headphones to the equation. it's he worst feeling when u do he head nod and keep walking and u know they wanted to stop and chat cuz u feel like the biggest dick. and at that point u can't really turn back a lose lose situation. just as bad when u stop and chat and I can tell they didn't want to the back pedals are usually a dead givaway.

speaking of headphones I hate when all the greenpeace hippies or children intl people try and stop u to chat. they should be removed fro
duty if they try and talk to a person wearing headphones. I know they have no live cuz they are busy growing dreadlocks but leave me alone if i have headphones in just pretend it is a cell phone. also don't expect me to stop and talk to you at 5:05 when I'm trying to beat he crowd on the T. I don't care about the species of tree you are trying to save in new zealond. well we are pulling into park street as always I don't proof read phone posts so bear with me. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment