Sunday, October 4, 2009

week 4 Bets and PIcks

Gotta make this short, if you followed me last week you would be the proud owner of close to 300 dollars.

Favorite in CAPS

Lions @ BEARS -10.5
Gotta be worried overplaying one win last week from the lions, that being said i see them losing but not by that much

my pick Lions +10.5

BENGALS @ Browns + 5.5

Browns are bottom three teams in the nfl, they lose at home by a touchdown.

My pick bengals -5.5

Seattle @ INDY - 8.5

Seattle never travels well, that trend continues indy in a blowout.

My pick INDY - 8.5

GIANTS @ Cheifs - 9.5

i got burned last week hoping the chiefs could stay close to the eagles without mcnabb, now they are facing a better team. road team wins by 17

My pick Giants -9.5

Tampa @ WASHINGTON -7.5

Toilet bowl of the week, i hate doing this but i gotta go with the skins

my pick wash - 7.5

TITANS @ Jacksonville +2.5

Everyone seems to be on the titans so i may as well jump on too.

my pick titans -2.5

Oakland @ HOUSTON - 9.5

Love the texans here by 14

my pick houston -9.5

Baltimore @ PATS - 2.5

this game scares me, ill take pats

my pick pats -2.5

Jets @ Saints - 6.5

Jets have done enought this year to prove they are good sort of a let down this week

My pick saints -6.5

BILLS -1.5 @ Dolphins

Bills, no reason why

my pick bills -1.5

DALLAS @ Denver -3.5

Denver is a joke

My PIck Dallas -3.5

St Louis @ 49ers - 10.5

Rams score late to cover

My Pick Rams + 10.5

San Diego @ PITT - 6.5

pitt is in an absolute must win

my pick Pitt - 6.5

Green Bay @ Minnesota - 3.5

I hope this game lives up to the hype, i like minny at home

My PIck Minn -3.5


Bets of the week

2 team teaser Giants, INDY

100 pays 91

3 team tease

Houston, pttsburgh and giants

100 pays 83.

LIve the Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment