Friday, September 25, 2009

Week 3 Bets and PIcks

Ok so i hit a snag with the bets, but doing well with the picks. so with that being said lets go on to the picks.

Favorite in CAPS

PITTSBURGH -4.5 @ Cincinnati Bengals
Pittsburgh has looked shaky, bengals have not looked much better, cincy is going to be real pumped up for this one. they will keep it close in the first half, pitt dominates the second half and wins by 10.

My Pick Pitt - 4.5

WASHINGTON -6.5@ Detroit

Washington looked pathetic, if the lions cant beat them at home who can they beat. Portis being questionable puts this in the lions favor, im not saying lions win but i do think they do not lose by more than 6.

My Pick Lions - 6.5

GREEN BAY -6.5 @ St. Louis

Three straight road favorites, that is scary. Green bay looked shaky, which can be said about almost every NFL team, but they can score a ton, and put them on the turf and they will outscore the rams.

My PIck GB -6.5

San Fran @ MINNESOTA - 7.5

Both teams getting early hype, neither has played anyone that good. Its going to come down to how well they can run on minney, Shaun hill does nothing but win, he is 9-3 or something like that as a starter. I see this being a close game, I think SF has a lot more to prove, last time AP played SF he had 3 yards on 14 carries or something crazy like that. Minnesota wins a close one

My Pick SF +6.5

Atlanta @ NEW ENGLAND - 4.5

The pats have lost back to back games once since 2003, I feel there will be a lot of pressure on ryan, coming back to boston, people begging for tickets. I see him being distracted big time. If welker and moss do not play then a whole nother story.

My PIck Pats -4.5

Tennessee @ NY JETS - 2.5

Titans really need this one, jets are on top of the world and they come down a bit here. Jets gave the titans their first loss last year, payback time !

My Pick Titans +2.5

Kansas City @ PHILLY -9.5
without mcnabb favored by 9.5, i just dont see it. vick will be a distraction. KC is terrible though, i could see this going either way actually.

My Pick KC +9.5

NY GIANTS -7.5 @ Tampa Bay

I dont see the giants as the best team like everyone else does but tampa is trash.

My PIcks Giants - 7.5

Cleveland @ BALTIMORE - 13.5

I see this as one of those games that are not as close as the score says, brownies score late to make this a 13 point game barely getting a backdoor cover.

My Pick Cleveland + 13.5

Jacksonville @ HOUSTON - 3.5

which houston team will show? i see this being somewhat of a shootout. Houston wins by 10 ish.

My Pick Houston - 3.5

CHICAGO @ Seattle +2.5

I dont see the bears good enough to give points on the road, but without hasselbeck i dont see the seahawks winning bears score late to cover

My PIck Bears - 2.5

SAINTS @ Bills +5.5

Bills are frisky, i think they will be pumped up to play the saints but that wont be enough, it will be close but saints win by a td.

My Pick Saints -5.5

Denver @ OAKLAND - 1.5

This week's toilet bowl, no one should watch this game, Oakland's D will dominate very low scoring game here. Oakland wins by 3

My Pick Oakland - 1.5

Miami @ SAN DIEGO - 5.5

I see miami staying in this game, the chargers are not that good.

My Pick Miami +5.5

Colts @ ARIZONA -1.5
I see this game and it screams shootout, the colts are getting points which is odd, they put up 20 plus points on the road in less than 15 mins of game play.

My PIck Colts +1.5

Carolina @ DALLAS -9.5

Both teams need a big bounce back, Dallas wins but not by a lot.

My Pick Carolina +9.5

Last week 11-5

Overall 22-10 68.75% winning percentage.

Gotta redeem myself,

Giants -.5 6 point tease, Packers -.5

150 pays 136.36

Giants, Balt, Packers, Saints MLs

75 pays 142.17

No comments:

Post a Comment