Sunday, September 6, 2009

Am I a Jinx


just after I posted my draft analysis ( which I did on Thursday) posted today praising Richard Seymour' he goes and gets traded. I wish the pick was next year, I have a feeling Oakland is on a slow upclimb so this pick could be only middle one as opposed to top ten which will be their pick next year. I do like the trade. Seymour is injury prone but is still is a great player when healthy. He demands double teams. this trade leads me to believe that big daddy Vince is going to get signed we all knew they could not afford both and he is 4 years younger than Seymour so if he gets re-inked then I like it. Myron pryor who slipped in the draft due to off the field issues could be a reason for this he looks to be a solid player. Seymour will be missed from a leadership standpoint as he was voted captain for the last 7 years or so.

the idea of jinxes is kinda funny it's weird to see full grown men sit in the same spot for games because they think it is good luck. and I can't deny the fact that I have done similar things. there are stories where guys won't wash jocks or socks while on winning streaks for
me it was just laziness. I do not like to mention injuries to risk jinxing said player. I'm sure there are psycology reasons behind these things but I'm not sure I want to know them, just like every dream is supposed to have a meaning, but do u really want to
knows what it is supposed to mean? I am writing this while on the red line on my way home to pick up my car which has become such a money pit lately. at least my uncle is the one doing the repIrs
so he won't try and screw me. I hate machanics they can tell you anything and most people believe it. if you know one or are related to one make sure you do not piss them off. they can be so valuable between that and working at a college so your kids can attend for free, do both those and you will be set for life. a c babe just got on with a grocery bag and it hit my knee while she walked by and she did not apologize. why can they not ride a T or a bus without a grocery bag. there is one jerk who ia kind of laying down taking up 3 seats. what is the proper coarse of action here you can tell him to move right? well you should but no one will ask him they will stand up like sheep. I was already sitting when he got on otherwise I would. the best part is that he is sleeping so not only can u wake him u can get him to move.

the t is almost in Braintree so I'll end this disregard typos

No comments:

Post a Comment