Saturday, September 19, 2009

Week 2 Bets & Picks

We're back for another redention of my picks/bets, I am going to back in the black this week i can feel it. That being said there are some tough matchups, Vegas always over reacts after week 1 so with these spreads i can see myself doing a lot of underdogs.

Favorite in CAPS

Carolina @ ATLANTA -6.5
I really like atlanta in this one, both teams are going to try and run the ball all day long so i would look towards the under. I could see this game being 21-13 atlanta

My pick Atl - 6.5

MINNESOTA @ Detroit +9.5

The lions were a spunky bunch down in the bayou, they were driving late to almost cover with a backdoor garbage TD, but they are playing a much better defense, that being said 9.5 is an aweful lot of points for a road team, I see the lions being all pumped up in the first half, but the vikings will get their shit together in the second half and score late to cover the 9.5

My PIck Minnesota - 9.5

Cincinnati @ GREEN BAY -9.5

This has all the makings of a shootout which means it will probably be a 13-10 final, but i do see a high scoring game. Green Bay has the better D though and they will make 1 more stop than Cin, and The pack cover

My PIck Green Bay - 9.5

Houston @ TENNESEE -7.5

I can not quite jump off their bandwagon just yet, they did play the titans pretty well last year, i can see the titans winning a squeaker but i see the texans covering

My Pick Texans + 7.5

Oakland @ KANSAS CITY - 3.5

KC played well against Balt well, Oak played SD well and now SD is playing BALT wierd, anyway, i can't see a winner here, so when in doubt go with the points

My Pick Oakland +3.5

NEW ENGLAND @ Ny Jets - 5.5

The homer in me really wants to pick the Pats here. but they didnt look right and the jets looked good. These games are usually close when played in new york, I see the pats winning but not by a lot. Hope i get this wrong

My Pick NY Jets + 5.5

New Orleans @ PHILADELPHIA -1.5

I dont see why the eagles are favored here, especially if mcnabb is out, I know the saints are not the best road team but i see them getting it done. Saints big here

My PIck New Orleans + 1.5

St Louis @ WASHINGTON - 10.5

Washington and St Louis both looked like trash last week, so when in doubt go with the points

My Pick St Louis +10.5

Arizona @ JACKSONVILLE - 3.5

Arizona never travels well to the east coast, jacksonville is not that good either though, but i can see them winning by 4

My Pick Jacksonville -3.5

Tampa Bay @ BUFFALO -4.5

I loved the way the bills ran the no huddle but they cant seem to close out games which sucks when you are giving points. but i do see them bouncing back at home, if this was december it would be a lock.

My PIck Buffalo -4.5

PITTSBURGH @ Chicago +2.5

I dont see why this line is so small, i see pitt winning big

My Pick Pitt -2.5

Cleveland @ DENVER -3.5

this game sucks on so many levels, but denver usually plays well in the beginning of the year, i hate this game it better not be on TV

My Pick Denver - 3.5

Baltimore @ SAN DIEGO - 4.5

Baltimore looked better last week then the chargers, the chargers have a lot of injuries. Baltimore wins by at least 5

My PIck Baltimore +4.5

New York Giants @ DALLAS - 2.5

Romo has never lost to the giants in the regular season so that is why im picking them

My PIck Dallas -2.5

MONDAY

INDIANAPOLIS @ Miami + 3.5

Miami is junk nuff said

My Pick Indy -3.5


Now on to the good stuff. Last week you would be down 59 dollars or so . this week we gotta re-deposit a little but here we go

3 Team Teaser

GB +.5
Pitt + 8.5
Minnesota +.5

100 pays 83.33

Money Line Bet

Green Bay -460 Minnesota -500 and Baltimore +135

50 pays 121.65



Not many bets this week gotta build the bankroll back up. Follow if you like money

Live the Dream

1 comment:

  1. Lack of college football picks.

    Overall looks like you hit at least 80% though. Pretty impressive I think you'll be gambling strong by week 4 if you keep this up.

    ReplyDelete