Friday, August 7, 2009

ask and you shall receive

Tracey asked me to blog about c babes that have no idea of personal space. I love the idea and being a person of the people, I shall. this is one of my biggest pet peeves especially on the T. when they are in a group then forget about it it's like a swarm of fish they kind of float around not caring where they end up Just carry on their conversation like no one is around, arms flying about, i thought there was a sterotype of them being quiet, but put them on the T with a bunch of their friends and you get the loudest people on the planet. but one on one it is still the same. notice next time you are in line and you'll see just how close they get. the worst part is when you try and step away you end up being too close to the person in front of you. and when you step up they step up too. (btw I'm on the T that's why this post is sloppy). it must be an Asian and European thing, they all seem to be way too close, you can tell whet they had for breakfast. i know they know sometimes they smell bad and yet still get up in your business, one.time I almost gagged when this lady was basically spooning me on a crowded T. I hate when you are sitting down and they are standing and they want to grab the pole ( too easy for thats what she said) and they basically stand on your lap. i hate when my legs are being rubbed against for the entire ride.

I was at the gym the other day and there was an old dude in the locker room floor doing naked sit-ups with a face cloth covering his junk. that is beyond comprehension for me. I always thought naked conversations were the worst. or naked hair drying, i can understand standing on the scale naked cuz they want to get the lowest number, but there is no reason to brush your teeth and shave naked. one time 2 guys were having a conversation from different shower stalls, but this is the all time low for me. I know the older guys don't care but come on. there is so much room out there to do sit ups. did he shower and forgot till he got otu that he forgot situps? who knows and who cares. there needs to be rules followed by everybody. That is it for now tonight is DRAFT NIGHT soooo excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment