Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ride again

took a look at the crossword and it was hard so dedided to do a ride along. I am on a pretty much empty T. I have been noticing that there are some thing u will hear girls say to each other and you will never hear two uses say to each other. I'm not goingto name names but one girl said "I don't have any boobs" and her friends said shut up, you do. I would love to hear a couple guys in the gym lifting weights and one turns to the other one and say I have no biceps and the other guy say " oh pleas you have great biceps" (express
to BU Central!!!!) you will never hear two dudes have that conversation well two dudes that are not into each other. I have a new work schedule where I have to stay late and get to come in late. it's nice there are usually nobody on the T at this time of the morning. I can't believe it is august already. august is the beginning of fantasy football season, probably the best time of the year. I'm looking out the window andthere is a woman trying to run in heels it's funny to see them trying to run taking those baby steps. not that I could wear heels or would ever want to. she ran all that way and the train is running express I can not see her face but she must have been so pisssd. speaking of pissed the dress code is such a joke at us bunk, girls can wear tank tops and not getting repremanded for it. I should tell hr but like my man Omar in the wire says "snitching" rubs me the wrong way. I'm pulling a lost with the wire i am already 9 episodes into season one. looking forward to catching up. I have never heard the N Word so many times in my life.
today should be a great day my love the kellster is coming to have a picnic in the commons. I am getting off now. not that way sickos I mean getting off the t. peace

No comments:

Post a Comment