Saturday, August 29, 2009

Best Girlfriend in the World

In case you hadn't heard I do in fact have the best girlfriend in the world, she is loving, kind, attractive, nice and funny and i am madly in love with her. I am a very lucky guy. This is not becase she helped ALL day cleaning our house for our move out, which i am dreading so much. Today was quite the long day cleaning. The Kellster helped all day, went well beyond our expectations without having to be asked and without any hint of complaints and for anyone who knows us especially with the doggy it was no small feat.

You can call me whipped or the P word call me whatever you want it doesnt matter, but there is one thing you can't call me and that is single, and there is no better feeling in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment