Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cont....


As soon as I hit publish i knew i missed a few good ones especially Mohamed "Moo" Abdur. MR Gray button dowm black slacks big leather jacket, and the back pack with the strap himself. If you look in his closet his must have 50 gray shirts and 3 black pants and that's it. I have never seen him wear anything else. And I'll always remember his perfect attendance award he got from the melvin hall president or something like that and V had it on his wall for the whole year. He was so awkward especially around people he thought were cool he would always say "what up dog" or something like that, and the other person would basically go "who are you" very awkwardly funny.

Michael Turco- I left him off because he was more of a regular and not really a random. But i guess i can go on about him for a while. I remember the first time he ever came to my room, Dan said " wow that kid ate the entire bag of popcorn, i really wanted some". I think Turco had more nicknames than Shamps does. Turco Belly being my favorite.

Adie- the southern bell that john turned lesbo?? speaking of that melissa foley, who i was good friends with but that got ruined Thanks John!!!!! all because i told him that she didnt like him, what are we in 3rd grade! good riddins to her and her little butch girlfriend rebecca. who looked more like a dude than JA.

Josh the RA, i remember signing in to Kerr, and he goes "Hey cool man we have the same last name" and i instantly knew this kid was a toolbag, little did i know he would try and get every single girl in his little dorm room, what a perve, come to think of it we hung out with a lot of perves freshman year.

I totally forgot about neils, not much to say about him actually. Who was that kid that was 22 and refused to buy any beer for anyone?

I know there are still people im forgetting. But i think we got a good deal of them. What other non melvin NU kids were memorable?

6 comments:

  1. I wish you could blog all day to entertain me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was the 22 year old named Jeff???

    Also, the cheerleader Libby was talking about. That was Christine right? Yellow teeth!!

    I am trying to remember the two kids who lived down the hall from me, one of them transfered after fall semester... Was it Ish and someone else???

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man...I so wish I knew you guys Freshman year! Such crazy people

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Amy, she dated Dave and was roomates with Marisa. She loved Declan so much that Dec and I played a great prank on her and she hated me forever for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Notables: My roommates - Radar & Marco, Our RD Sonya, Tom Park - spy on girls, I miss Angela - She was HOT

    ReplyDelete