Monday, June 29, 2009

An Oldie But Goodie

Was just sitting here going through facebook can stumbled across this beauty. Prolly one of the nights I will never forget.

One night shamps decided to challenge V to a freestyle competition, and here is what came out of his mouth word for word:

"So your 21 and I aint not
So what the f*ck is this I'm still gonna suck this in your a**
I'm gonna f*ck u till your 65
make u scream momma till your 95
make u blow your nose in that tissue
while i punch your face in like an issue
so your good a cricket but suck at baseball
Just wait until your lysol
I look at your computer you got nothing but college
I'm gonna snap u like its somalia
you like the sausage in your mouth
but just wait till i'm done youll say
hey give me some more of that"

He then precedes to break into bob segers "old time rock and roll" and dance on the bed.

Ahh sorry pampers but i just had to put it here for all my minions to enjoy. Really not much i can say just read the above and dissect for yourself. You can picture pampers just standing in front of Vikram, doing the whole hand gestures and V just sitting there laughing. There is also a video to go along with this but I dont have it, i think T does, maybe it will make it's way up there.


At work i was thinking, if you had 20 mins left to live besides going in your sleep how would you like to die, I was thinking jumping off a building so you can get that whole flying feeling before it's over, then Joe at work, who btw is a minister basically, said heart attack during sex, which i can not believe i didnt think of, because i immediately switched my answer. What about the rest of you, how would you want to go besides in your sleep.

Not the longest of posts but i think the freestyle makes up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment