Saturday, June 20, 2009

Uni's

I'll be back with the part 2 of the stroll dowm memory lane soon enough, but i gotta rack my brain for awhile to think of all the debocherous times. But in the mean time I would like to throw my opinion around for best and worst uniforms, I'm not going to go too far into the past, because face it the old ones are pretty darn aweful, the only good ones from the past are still around. so lets see how this goes.

Top MLB Uniforms


1. Dodgers Home White, I think this is the classiest and best looking uniform in all of baseball. Although manny has stained it recently i think it's still the best one out there.





2. St. Louis Cardinals Home White, I love this logo, and the uniform is not overly flashy.







3. Rays home white, This one is actually surprising to me, but i really like this uniform, their uniforms used to be gawd aweful, but these new ones are pretty darn delicious.




Worst MLB Uniforms. Some of these are older.


1. Old SchoolTampa Bay Devil Rays - These just look so tacky that its not even funny. I always think of gerald williams attacking pedro when i think of these uniforms.





2. Old School Pittsburgh Pirates- Trying really hard to not to use the mustard bottle jokes.






3. Old School White Sox- I really hate these for some reason.

NFL Best Uniforms -




1. Green Bay Home Greens- Love the helmets, and with football you gotta take in account the helmet when you decide these. I apologize for the Favre photo, and i know we all know we cant get enough of favre.






2. NY Jets, this kills me but i really do like these uniforms. They made one of the best moves uniform wise, the solid green jets uniforms look as appealing as ... ummm....cant think of something clever, so insert something ugly here.

Only going to have two, don't want to add one just because.

NFL Worst Uniforms




1. Seattle Seahawks - This franchise had good helmets in the past but ugly colors, and these new ones are dreadful






2. Cleveland Browns - ZZZZZZ..... got so bored just looking at these, I like plain classy ones but not shit brown colors. Plus this poster of one of the biggest busts Tim Couch was funny.






3. Buffalo Bills Road Uni's - they used to have one of the best uni's, but this new one just plain ruined it with the shoulder section. plus it would be too easy to go with the old school tampa bay bucs.

It's 1230 am and i'm tired, if you guys like this ill do basketball and college sports and maybe even hockey if i'm feeling spicy, but i wont call them sweaters cuz that is gay.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for the basketball jerseys.

    ReplyDelete