Wednesday, June 17, 2009

People I want to Smack


There are a bunch of people I want to slap, and before i get into this, I know it just sounds like I'm spouting off, all these posts are very whiny, but I don't want to do a blog about my daily life, because it's so boring so i may as well do things like this.

I could go the easy route and just say people like Joe Buck or the Yankees, but that is probably boring. So I'm going to try and pick out the lesser know people that really deserve it. For example Shamps and Trot, but that is self explanatory. Anyway moving on, I would love to slap the guy on the T who rides during rush hour when it is shoulder to shoulder with a huge backpack on, and I mean huge, the accordion type with the 500 books, no one can get around you, why don't you be a sport and put the bag between your feet and be considerate for once. I carry a bag, granted its not full of book, just sweaty gym clothes, but i still put it on the ground before my feet, its just being nice. And don't give the stare down if someone bumps into your bag, what do you expect your bag takes up the entire aisle. Granted i can move around more easily now due to my shrinkage, i still love to bump into this person causing them to do the semi circle spin.

I want to talk about awkward moments, for example I hate this, when you are going somewhere and you open the door and you always do the look back to see if someone is coming, and when you see someone coming but they are kind of far away, you have to make that split second decision to wait or not, and i always feel bad when i don't wait but sometimes they are too far away. Although there are times when i look and they see me look and they start to speed up, then i will always wait, I'm what T drivers should be if the person is showing hustle then you almost have to wait. But there are times where you decide they are too far away and they think they are not, and they notice the door closing and you look at the person in the eye, that is really awkward.

Another awkward moment is when you are on the T when it is kind of busy, meaning all seats are taken and a few people standing, and someone gets off at their stop, and the seat is now open and you and someone else are standing, and you are basically equidistant to the seat and you wait for a second, because you feel kind of bad taking it, but he who hesitates usually gets screwed. But sometimes when that happens you look them in the eye to see if they want it then you both do this move, where you stare at the seat and usually someone makes a move, it's like a herd of wildebeest that have to cross the croc infested river, and eventually one makes a break for it, and they usually live, so i guess it pays to be bold.

I still want to do the best/worst uni blog, I also want to do a real world/road rules all star cast, but i don't know if enough of my loyal readers follow it. and before you can say it Terrence, i know MTV is preppy. Please let me know what your thoughts are and I'll do it.

Thanks Bloggers it's been a thin slice of heaven.

2 comments:

  1. haha, you said you had shrinkage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man the person with the huge bag on the T drives me insane!!!!

    ReplyDelete